Monday, July 18, 2011

Peer Comment

Hector Morales,

I enjoyed your post and "The Velvet Underground & Nico." You did a good job of introducing the timeline of the band and you addressed all the points for the assignment. The structure of the post is simple and easy to read, while still being very informative. I mostly enjoyed your opinion of the album and the production value, because it definitely has a few spots that are hard to listen to from an engineering perspective. I agree with you there. I feel that if the album could be recorded with a little more attention to details, it would have met a more commercial success, especially having Andy Warhol as an ally and producer. I think that sound just was a little to out there for the masses to enjoy.

-Troy Simpson

No comments:

Post a Comment